Mannamead / £525,000
4 Bedroom Detached House
- Spacious detached house built circa 1990
- Generously proportioned accommodation, upgrading, uPVC double glazing and gas central heating
- Porch, reception hall, 21ft large lounge
- Dining room, spacious kitchen/ breakfast room, downstairs wc
- First Floor - Wide landing, four double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom/wc, office/potential fifth bedroom
- Parking on wide private drive, side access
- Mature landscaped south westerly facing mature rear garden
- Large integral garage, vacant, no onward chain
GUIDE PRICE £525,000 TO £550,000
THE PROPERTY A dormer style detached house built circa 1990, which offers generously sized and well proportioned accommodation. The property is dated and offers good potential for updating, improvement and refurbishment.
LOCATION Occupying a good sized plot, located in Rockingham Road, found on the west side of this street with a south and westerly facing rear garden. Set in this mature established mainly residential area of Mannamead, which together with nearby Hartley provide for a good variety of local services and amenities. The position convenient for access into the city and close by connection to major routes in other directions.
ACCOMMODATION The property affords the following accommodation. NB The measurements supplied are for guidance only and prospective buyers are advised to check these before committing themselves to any expense.
PORCH 10' 10" x 4' 6" (3.3m x 1.37m)
RECEPTION HALL 15' 4" x 10' 4" max (4.67m x 3.15m)
LOUNGE 21' 9" x 13' 8" (6.63m x 4.17m)
DINING ROOM 11' 8" x 10' 8" (3.56m x 3.25m)
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 15' 0" x 13' 0" max (4.57m x 3.96m)
DOWNSTAIRS WC Wc and wash hand basin.
INTEGRAL GARAGE 17' 6" x 12' 8" (5.33m x 3.86m)
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM/WC Wc and wash hand basin.
BEDROOM TWO 13' 0" x 12' 7" (3.96m x 3.84m)
BEDROOM THREE 13' 8" x 9' 8" (4.17m x 2.95m)
BEDROOM FOUR 15' 0" x 10' 9" (4.57m x 3.28m)
FAMILY BATHROOM Bath, wc and wash hand basin.
EXTERNALLY Parking for two plus vehicles on private drive, side access to both sides of the property. Landscaped well stocked south westerly facing enclosed rear garden.
COUNCIL TAX BAND E